Pomegranate juice and arils adds a new twist to classic, classy sangria. All photos and recipes courtesy POM Wonderful.
Pomegranate Dinner Party
Page 2: Pomegranate Sangria
This is Page 2 of a 6-page article. Click the black links below to navigate between the pages.
On the menu:
For a more exotic sangria, add other types of fruit such as peaches or blueberries.
- 18 ounces pomegranate juice
- 750ml bottle dry, fruity Spanish white wine
- 6 ounces apricot brandy
- 6 ounces cream sherry
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce Prosecco or other sweet sparkling wine
- 1 lime, sliced into wheels
- 1 lemon, sliced into wheels
- 1/2 orange, sliced into wheels
- 1/2 grapefruit, sliced into wheels
- Arils from 1 pomegranate
- Red apple wedges
- Green apple wedges
- Orange wedges
- Grapefruit wedges
- Cava Spanish sparkling brut
- Extract arils from pomegranate.
- Place all ingredients into a sangria pitcher.
- Refrigerate and let stand 2 hours before serving.
- For an individual serving, pour sangria over ice and top with fruit garnish. Finish each serving with a splash of Cava Spanish sparkling brut.
Continue to Page 3: Beets & Oranges With Warm Pomegranate Port Sauce
Return To The Index At The Top Of The Page
© Copyright 2005-2015 Lifestyle Direct Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. Images are the copyright of their respective owners.