Colorful, al dente string beans are a popular side.
Recipes: End-Of-Summer Dinner
Page 7: Herbed Green Beans Recipe
This is Page 7 of an eight-page article. Use the index below to navigate through all the recipes.
Herbed Green Beans Recipe
When green beans are bountiful, prepare this quick
and easy side dish. It’s seasoned with a Super Spice combination of rosemary and
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary leaves, finely crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Bring beans and water to cover to boil in medium saucepan. Reduce heat to low;
simmer 4 to 6 minutes or until al dente (or tender if you prefer). Drain. Return beans to saucepan.
- Toss with vinegar, oil, rosemary, thyme, sea salt and pepper. Cook and stir over
medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
Go To Page 8: Spiced Triple Berry Shortcake
Go To The Index At The Top Of The Page
Recipe courtesy of McCormick. Other material Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. Images are the copyright of their individual owners.