Pomegranate juice and arils adds a new twist to classic, classy sangria. All photos and recipes courtesy POM Wonderful.
Pomegranate Dinner Party
Page 2: Pomegranate Sangria
This is Page 2 of a 6-page article. Click the black links below to navigate between the pages.
On the menu:
For a more exotic sangria, add other types of fruit such as peaches or blueberries.
- 18 ounces pomegranate juice
- 750ml bottle dry, fruity Spanish white wine
- 6 ounces apricot brandy
- 6 ounces cream sherry
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce Prosecco or other sweet sparkling wine
- 1 lime, sliced into wheels
- 1 lemon, sliced into wheels
- 1/2 orange, sliced into wheels
- 1/2 grapefruit, sliced into wheels
- Arils from 1 pomegranate
- Red apple wedges
- Green apple wedges
- Orange wedges
- Grapefruit wedges
- Cava Spanish sparkling brut
- Extract arils from pomegranate.
- Place all ingredients into a sangria pitcher.
- Refrigerate and let stand 2 hours before serving.
- For an individual serving, pour sangria over ice and top with fruit garnish. Finish each serving with a splash of Cava Spanish sparkling brut.
Continue to Page 3: Beets & Oranges With Warm Pomegranate Port Sauce
Return To The Index At The Top Of The Page
Lifestyle Direct Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. Images are the copyright of their respective owners.