Homemade popsicles are a peachy palate cleanser at the end of a summer meal. Photography courtesy California Tree Fruit Agreement.
Last Updated August 2010
Page 5: Peaches & Cream Pops (Or Cherry Popsicles & Berry Popsicles)
This is Page 5 of a 5-page article of peach recipes. Click the black links below to view the other pages. For more stone fruit recipes, check out our summer plum article.
On The Menu
Peaches & Cream Pops
These creamy, fruity popsicles serve as a lovely palate cleanser at the end of a summer meal. You can substitute cherries, berries other favorite fruits (mango, guava) for the peaches.
Recipe yields 4 servings.
- 1/2 cup peeled, chopped fresh peaches
- 1/3 cup peeled, pureed fresh peaches
- 2/3 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- Puree 1/3 cup of peaches in blender or food processor until smooth.
- Lightly swirl together peach puree, yogurt and remaining 1/2 cup of peaches together in a small bowl.
- Spoon into 4 popsicle molds and insert handle. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- For extra sweet pops, add 1-2 tablespoons of honey to yogurt before swirling.
Go To The Article Index Above
Recipes courtesy California Tree Fruit Agreement. All other materials © copyright 2005-
Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. Images are the copyright of their respective owners.