Salsa Recipes Page 2: Chicken With Salsa & Fish In Salsa
Grilled Salsa Chicken
It couldn’t be easier to make a chicken salsa recipe. This recipe uses peach salsa. You can substitute any fruit salsa; or eliminate the sugar and go for a classic savory salsa.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 jar peach salsa or other favorite
- Place 4 boneless chicken breasts in a baking dish or container. Pour 1 jar of Mrs. Renfro's Peach Salsa evenly over them. Cover and let marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Grill over medium heat, turning occasionally until done.
Chicken with peach salsa. Photo courtesy RenfroFoods.com.
Mrs. Renfro’s Zesty Fish Dish
Similarly, it’s a snap to bake salsa and fish for 20 minutes for a healthy, low-calorie dinner.
- 2 pounds of your choice of fresh fish (orange roughy, red snapper and salmon go well with salsa)
- 1 jar chipotle salsa or any favorite salsa.
- Clean fish and place in baking dish. Pour 1 jar of salsa on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 30 minutes, until fish is done. Do not overcook.
Salmon and salsa. Photo courtesy FrontierFiesta.com.
If you prefer to grill or poach the salmon, place it atop a generous portion of warmed salsa.
Continue To Page 3: More Recipes With Salsa
Go To The Article Index Above
Recent Articles From Our NutriNibbles™ News Feed:
Subscribing notifies you whenever
to the NutriNibbles™ section.
Subscribe to THE NIBBLE™ NutriNibbles™ by Email
Recipes © Copyright Mrs. Renfro. All other material Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. Images are the copyright of their respective owners.