Red (raspberries), white (ice) and blue (berries) for 4th of July. Photo courtesy Combier.
Recipes: Jubilee Sangrita
Fruity, Summer Fun
This Fourth of July, celebrate our nation’s independence with a summery yet sophisticated twist on classic sangria.
Forget the paper flag and metallic tinsel, this patriotic punch is garnished with strawberries and blueberries for a chic red, white and blue effect.
This recipe was created by mixologist Darryl Robinson, of New York City’s Hudson Bar, using Combier triple sec.
For more Fourth of July cocktail fun, try red, white and blue fruit purée cocktails and a red, white and “Sapphire” gin drink.
For more Combier recipes, take a look at our colorful Spring cocktail recipes. They may be pastel-colored, but they’re delicious all year-round!
Ingredients Per Cocktail
- 2 ounces silver tequila
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 2 ounces pinot grigio
- Ginger ale
- Orange bitters
- Fresh strawberries and blueberries (or blackberries)
- Fill a wine glass with ice cubes.
- Add equal parts white cranberry and white grape juices.
- Splash with ginger ale.
- Add a dash of orange bitters.
- Drop in strawberries and blueberries (or blackberries) for the red, white and blue effect.
courtesy Combier USA.