| Crunchy, bite- size cookies from Byrd Cookie Company are made with prized mountain-grown Kona coffee—a treat for the coffee lover on your gift list.
Updated July 2007
Gifts For Coffee Lovers
The gift items for gourmet coffee lovers are some of those we enjoy ourselves and buy for our own coffee-lover friends. Categories include:
You can click through to the manufacturer’s website to order them directly for more information. Products are presented in alphabetical order. Shipping and any applicable taxes are additional.
Please note: Prices and availability are subject to change. While we do our best to keep this information updated, if you find updated information before we do, please click here to give us the 411.
CAKES & COOKIES
CANDY & NUTS
Dagoba Latte Bar—organic milk chocolate with espresso beans ($3, website under construction—call 1.541.482.2001)
Dolfin Chocolat Noir Au Café Moulu bar with ground coffee beans—in dark chocolate with 52% cocoa and milk chocolate with 32% cocoa ($2.99 a bar, $13.50 for 5)
- Elegant Gourmet Grace Gourmet espresso caramels and caffe latte cookies (seasonal, $ 7 for 6 ounces)
- Knipschildt Chocolatier chocolate stirring spoons that melt into hot coffee ($4 a stick, $10 for 3 sticks)
- Marich chocolate-covered coffee beans, Café Complements chocolates for coffee (if e-commerce is not working, phone 1.800.624.7055)
- Sensational Sweets Chippers—chocolate bark with decaffeinated espresso beans ($5.50-$8.50)
- Wiseman House Mocha Crunch—Diamond-shaped pieces of semisweet chocolate, studded with chips of ground coffee beans, are perfect with coffee or just for munching (12-ounce bag, $10.50)
- Xocoatl chocolate bars with espresso beans, espresso beans covered in dark chocolate and cocoa or covered in milk chocolate and confectioners sugar (below), and cappuccino cups—chocolate cups filled with coffee-flavored ganache, topped with white chocolate “foam” ($3.40 for chocolate bars, $4.25 for 3-ounce bag of espresso beans, $6.40 for 4-pack box of cappuccino cups)
Starbucks Pairing of the Month Club from igourmet.com: a pound of Starbucks a month with a matching food item (around $20 a month)
- Make your own custom-blend at Dean’s Beans and custom-label it too: Mom’s Special Blend, Andy and Sandy’s Wedding Blend, Omnicorp Magic Wake-Up Beans (great organic coffee, too!)
- Introduce your coffee-lover to organic coffee—read our article to see why organic makes so much sense and buy one of the recommended coffees
TABLETOP ITEMS & APPLIANCES
Planetary Design Buzz Line combination French coffee press and drinking device; in commuter mug, chug mug, and desktop models (at right) ($25)
PERSONAL PRODUCTS FOR HER
PERSONAL PRODUCTS FOR HIM
- Illy Holiday Espresso Program includes a state-of-the-art espresso machine, espresso cups and a year of coffee ($250 plus fees for yearly membership: total runs about $100 a month)
The FrancisFrancis! V espresso machine, part of the Illy program, comes in ten decorator colors. Or, you can click here to purchase the machine only.
© Copyright 2005-2020 Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. Images are copyright their respective owners.