A thick strawberry and mango smoothie can be an after-dinner drink with a splash of rum, or breakfast the next morning. Photos courtesy California Strawberry Commission.
Strawberry Dinner Party
Page 5: Strawberry Mango Smoothie
This is Page 5 of a 5-page article. Click the black links below to navigate between the pages.
On the menu:
Strawberry Mango Smoothie
This quick and easy smoothie is refreshing and delicious. Add a little rum for an after-dinner cocktail, or drink it in the morning for breakfast on the go.
Yields 2 servings.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup strawberry juice
- 3/4 cup frozen mango cubes
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 4 Thai basil leaves
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut
- Pinch chile powder
- 1/2 cup ice
- Skewered fresh strawberry and fresh mango cube for garnish
- Combine all the ingredients except the garnish in a blender and purée until smooth.
- Pour into a highball glass and garnish with the fruit skewer.
Return To The Recipe Index Above
Recipes courtesy California Strawberry Commission. Other materials
Lifestyle Direct Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. Images are the copyright of their respective owners.