A thick strawberry and mango smoothie can be an after-dinner drink with a splash of rum, or breakfast the next morning. Photos courtesy California Strawberry Commission.
Strawberry Dinner Party
Page 5: Strawberry Mango Smoothie
This is Page 5 of a 5-page article. Click the black links below to navigate between the pages.
On the menu:
Strawberry Mango Smoothie
This quick and easy smoothie is refreshing and delicious. Add a little rum for an after-dinner cocktail, or drink it in the morning for breakfast on the go.
Yields 2 servings.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup strawberry juice
- 3/4 cup frozen mango cubes
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 4 Thai basil leaves
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut
- Pinch chile powder
- 1/2 cup ice
- Skewered fresh strawberry and fresh mango cube for garnish
- Combine all the ingredients except the garnish in a blender and purée until smooth.
- Pour into a highball glass and garnish with the fruit skewer.
Return To The Recipe Index Above
Recipes courtesy California Strawberry Commission. Other materials © copyright 2005-
Lifestyle Direct Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. Images are the copyright of their respective owners.