Raspberry jam and icing swirls give these pretty cookies delightful sweet-tart flavor. Photo courtesy Betty Crocker.
Cookie Mix Recipes
Page 6: Raspberry Ribbon Slices
This is Page 6 of an 8-page article. Click the black links below to view the other recipes.
Raspberry Ribbon Slices
Raspberry jam makes these “ribbons” almost resemble candy canes. For a festive presentation, garnish the cookie plate with miniature candy canes.
- 1 pouch sugar cookie mix
- Butter and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry, apricot or your
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons milk
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Make cookie dough as directed on package, adding flour; blend.
- Divide dough into thirds. Shape each third
into 12-inch log. Place logs 3 inches apart on 2 ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- Using handle
of wooden spoon or finger, make depression about 1/2 inch wide and 1/4 inch deep lengthwise down center
of each roll. Fill indentations on each roll with generous tablespoon jam. Place on cooling rack to cool
- Mix powdered sugar and just enough milk for drizzling consistency; blend. Drizzle icing over cooled logs.
Cut each roll diagonally into 12 pieces.
Continue To The Next Recipe: Red Velvet Rich & Creamy Cookies
Return To Recipe Index Above
Recipes courtesy Betty Crocker. All other material