Pudding Season begins October first. Start it off with this delicious butterscotch pudding recipe from chocolatier Michael Recchiuti. Photo by Duard van der Westhuizen | IST.
Last Updated October 2017
National Food Holidays: October
And You Thought Halloween Was The Big Event!
Click here to return to the main page of this article.
As the days get shorter, you won’t even notice...you’ll be too busy planning parties to celebrate these momentous occasions. Some enable entire month-long festivities:
If you’re only looking for a week-long festivity, then select from:
- National Fruit At Work Day (1st
- National Kale Day (1st Wednesday)
- National Chili Week (1st Week)
- American Beer Week (2nd Week)
- National Bulk Foods Week (3rd Week)
- National Food Bank Week (2nd
- National School Lunch Week (2nd
- World Egg Day (2nd Friday)
- National Dessert Day, the second Thursday of the month
- Global Champagne Day, the fourth Friday of the month
The rest of October’s line-up includes: