Gourmet Cookie Varieties
One Girl cookies are, not surprisingly, named after girls. The delectable bites range from one inch to one and one half inches in diameter.
- Cecilia is a chocolate sandwich cookie with mocha cream. Classic (photo at right).
- Danielle is a spiced chocolate cookie with chopped pistachios. Inspired.
- Juliette is a sandwich butter cookie made from roasted, chopped hazelnuts with a touch of cinnamon, filled with chocolate cinnamon ganache. A hazelnut lover’s delight.
- Lana, another classic flavor combination, is a bittersweet chocolate sandwich cookie filled with raspberry jam. Perfect.
sugar cookie sandwich filled with lemon cream
- Lucia is a buttery shortbread bar with creamy caramel and chocolate layers (photo below). Seductive!
Chocolate mocha sandwich Cecilia and cousin Louisa, filled with lemon cream.
Lucia, a shortbread bar layered with handmade
caramel and chocolate.
- Olga is a sugar cookie sandwich filled with chocolate mint ganache. Mint heaven.
- Penelope is an apricot thumbprint with a twist: It’s covered in chopped almonds and walnuts for added crunch. Yummy.
- Sadie is an orange butter cookie topped with a light glaze and covered in shredded coconut. We’re suckers for these flavors, so we have to say: celestial!
- Susanna will introduce oatmeal cookie lovers to something different: pumpkin pie spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, ground ginger) and Thai crystallized ginger, with nary a raisin in sight. Clever.
There are no “wrong” choices: Each cookie is a triumph of craftsmanship, fresh and elegant flavors.
Dawn and Dave’s family continues to grow with delicious new members—all girls, of course. They may not all be on the website, so call to see if there’s one named after you or your special someone.
And how about that Whoopie Pie?
This season’s flavor, a whoopie pie made of pumpkin cake with cream cheese filling, is simply divine. Slightly larger than the cookies, you can serve them as a light dessert with tea or coffee, with vanilla or chocolate ice cream...or pick them off one-by-one from the box, like bonbons.
Photo of Whoopie Pies by Kathi Littwin Photography.
— Karen Hochman
Go To Page 1: Overview
Go To Article Index Above
ONE GIRL COOKIES
Handmade Tea Cookies & Whoopie Pies
48 Pieces, $29.00
72 Pieces, $43.00
Larger Sizes Available
- Whoopie Pies
12 Pieces, $27.00
18 Pieces, $40.00
Larger Sizes Available
Purchase online* at OneGirlCookies.com
*Prices and product availability are verified at publication but are subject to change. THE NIBBLE does not sell products; these items are offered by a third party with whom we have no relationship. This link to purchase is provided as a reader convenience.
“Sadie” cookies on the 38-piece box.
|Do you have friends who would enjoy THE NIBBLE?
Click here to send them an invitation to sign up for their own copy
© Copyright 2004-2013 Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights
reserved. All information contained herein is subject to change at any time
without notice. All details must be directly confirmed with manufacturers, service
establishments and other third parties. The material in this e-zine may not
be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached, or otherwise used, except with
the prior written permission of Lifestyle Direct, Inc.